Monday, March 17, 2008

Inside Nokia N95 8gb

Yesterday I took my kid to the Forum Shopping Mall KArachi to see the Karachi Vintage Car Show , loved the show with a collection of Vintage Rolls Royce , Cadillacs , BMW Isetta , Chevy Bel Air , Opel Kapitan , Hapman's , MG , Fiat etc it was a car lover dream come true topped by an Acura NSX and Nissan Skyline GTR . well after a while my kid got bored and we went inside the mall for some Almarai chocolate milk shake and as soon as we entered the main arena in front of me was the love of my tech life a full blown gigantic size nokia N958gb , I took out mine and there appeared a petite lady in nokia Uniform and handed me the brochure for the phone , I showed her mine and instantly she handed me another card with a coupon that Nokia's official partners in Pakistan United Mobile and Advance Telecom will give a gift of minimum value Rs 2000 ( USD 35 ) upon purchase of nokia N958gb and all I have to do is mail them my warranty card copy which I did this morning , then the lady asked me to step inside the phone and took my photograph ,she also offered me her phone with Bhool Bhulayan music blaring from it and also asked me what I don't like about the phone , the only thing I want is a shutter on the lens , I have protected it by sticking a piece of screen protector on it ( costed me Rs 50 / USD 0.8 ) now I'm waiting what UM and AT will send me , enjoy the eye candy


Farhan





No comments:

http://chitika.com/mm_overview.php?refid=schawlaf