Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Nokia N95 8gb and Apple Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard

I just acquired an Apple Wireless Keyboard from Marsons to complement my Nokia N958gb , the thing is awsome , connect via bluetooth was as simple as connecting my headset and out of box running experience with full support for soft keys it's a match made in tech heaven . for soft keys I'm using the left and right command keys for center button Shift Enter works , my typing has significantly improved using the keybaord like this blog entry I'm typing using my phone and the keyboard , let's see what the future holds now , I'm planning to use my phone and a screen as a Carputer along with this keyboard it will be a perfect match

bluetoothingly

Farhan

No comments:

http://chitika.com/mm_overview.php?refid=schawlaf