Sunday, April 6, 2008

S60V3 based Carputer

Finally my project for a Carputer has reached completion . the Equipment required are
1) Nokia N-95 8gb
2) Nokia Tv Out Wire
3) LCD Screen with RCA Input ( I used Liliput Screen made in China )
4) Bluetooth Keyboard ( I used Apple Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard)



I didn't want to poke any holes in my car neither I wantes a permenant fixture which someone car rip off my car so I used my previous LCD's suction stand for the LCD , connected the outlet to Lighter Plug , and N95 8gb to another 12v plug .

I connected the wires and pressed TV out on my phone and viola the screen showed on my LCD .








Carputingly

Farhan

1 comment:

Talha said...

very nice,till now what have you experimented on e71. i cant use google maps on my e71. havent even searched much on it cause of the hectic work schedule i have but do let me know if u have sum info on it.
thanks,
0314-5118129
islamabad

http://chitika.com/mm_overview.php?refid=schawlaf