Friday, May 30, 2008

I again fell

LAst time it was for N958gb , this time scummbed to my "Kid's" ( read mostly mine ) and got him / me a PSP Slim 2001 . It was an ordeal , all over KArachi PSP200X was short and those who had at were demanding somewhere USD 250 while actual Sony price was USD 180 , finally a friend got it for me from Dubai for USd 200 , nice blister pack and all , Sony cut out the extra cables but having all kind of tech perinphelia in my bag it didn;t bothered me , sent my PSP to Saddar to get it modified to hacked firmware as I didn;t had any Pandora Battery and don't want to open mine , downloaded a DVD load of games off the net and just installed them on the ISO folder for my kid on his 2 GB MS Pro Duo ( have 2 gb of my games too on a seperate disk ) in Pakistan a 2gb MSProDuo costs Rs 1400 while 4 gb was for 3600 and 8gb for 7500 , I decided to stick with 2gb as 8gb in 2gb sticks will cost be Rs 5600 only i.e for a price one 8gb disk I can have 10 gb and have enough money left to buy a pouch to carry them all I off to work and later playing games

FArhan

No comments:

http://chitika.com/mm_overview.php?refid=schawlaf