Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Need Help in USA Trip Carrier , where to go and hotels

hello my American readers , I need some help , I'll be arriving to US shortly , nah it's not part of my blog signing tour but you can always drop by and have me sign a print out of my blog could be big on Ebay .

Well I'll be going to New York City , Buffalo / niagara Falls , Detroit and Orlando and I want to choose a carrier which can serve me in all of these places and have a fantastic data plan , I'll be using the phone mostly for net and receiving calls ( calls from pakistan to US are 45 min for a $$ ) so which carrier should I get for prepay account be it At & T ( fond memories they gave me USd 100 to shift to them from Sprint when I was studying in U of MI ) or T-mobile , please advice

Also residents of these places tell me what to do here , I'll be with my kids 3 and 6 yrs plans are to visit all the famous places / buildings / Madam Tassauds in NYC , drive to Mackinaw Island in MI , take Lady of the Mist in niagara and visit WB , Sea World and Disny in Orlando . I'm having a couple of days extra to spare which destination should I go near there places

one more thing any Hotel manager reading my rants what is the best rate you can offer me in Manhattan / Broadway area for 5 nights

Looking for Assistance and a great holiday

Farhan

No comments:

http://chitika.com/mm_overview.php?refid=schawlaf