Thursday, June 12, 2008

Head over heals

i'm head over heels for the new iPhone 3G , yes i'm following Darla MAck's footsteps and expanding my horizons for iPhone , I'll be NYC on the 11th July so Mr Jobs please have one phone available for your Pakistani fan @ USD 199/- for 8gb it's not bad considering my friend paid USD 280 for iPod Touch 8gb , now should I get 8gb at $ 199/- or 16gb at $299/- that's the question , you know wat for USd 100 per 8gb I'll be better off buying 2 8gbs one for me and one for my mum she's still using an ancient ( circa 2004) ?Nokia 6680 , it's a cool phone with LED Flash but not as cool as Apple iphone

Xpandingly

Farhan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For me it's always going to be a N95 8GB not only for the huge memory but the phone has got amazing features and functionalities which compels me to go fot it. Also you get an in-built GPS Receiver at such a reasonable price level.

http://chitika.com/mm_overview.php?refid=schawlaf