Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'll be back soon

Sorry for the delay in my posts , I'd been in USA for the past 21 days enjoying my vacations , tomorrow I'll catch my Etihad flight back home to Karachi , my phone well it's dead for now , the white screen of death is on it , have to get it fixed in Pakistan under warranty , till the time it was functional it did great . will post my vacation diary later maybe type it out on the plane and will post it once I reach my home till then enjoy whereever you are

Relaxingly

Farhan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ive been looking 4 a N95 8gb blog forever and happily came across yours.Hurry up back to Pakistan and get N95 Blogging again.Looking forward to some cutting edge stuff.Ive just come from the world of UIQ3 and the Sony Ericsson P990i and I had two Blogs I used to visit frequently to keep me informed. www.uiqblog.com and www.p1iblog.com Elite blogger those two are.Then I got the N95 8gb and tried to find a blog to keep me updated and couldnt find anything remotely worth reading.Hence,your blog has caught my eye.Keep up the good work and those post rolling. - 'Effen Lied.

http://chitika.com/mm_overview.php?refid=schawlaf