Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pickup Rent a Car and MAths Tution and a appeal all in one

Now that's what I call real multi tasking just got this email

PICK & DROP , RENT A CAR, MATH TUITION.

We have an air-conditioned car and an air conditioned Taxi. Interested people may contact Ali (0334-3452622) and/or Aamir Khan (0300-2636125) to make use of the available resources.

I travel from my residence, Malir Cantt. to my office, Defence, Phase VI. I can accommodate a couple of persons who may be interested in joining me.

I may be contacted for any problem in maths.

A poor friend of mine is in need of a bicycle.


The recent scenario of the country has made people do multiple jobs like this chap who wants to carpool and divide the costs of transport ( I wonder who pays the petrol bill, he or his company ) , he wants to give maths tutions , hmm can he give them while driving the car say a student wants to go from Malir to DHA uses his service and he teaches while driving and he also needs a cycle for his friend

Musing on current scenario

Farhan

No comments:

http://chitika.com/mm_overview.php?refid=schawlaf