Saturday, December 6, 2008

Removing OVI Contacts

Ovi by Nokia is a revolutionery service offering contact , notes , calender backup on the go ( Free of Cost ) , shareing of Files ( Cost based ) , Maps , Gaming , Music Etc .

If you are like me and have a couple of thousand contacts surely there will be some duplicates , last week I purgesd all the duplicate contacs and resynced my device again the OVI added duplicates .

Now in Ovi if you want to delete a contact it's a two step procedure per contact , very difficualt so I changed the contact sync setting on my device to Server only and deleted all the contacts on the phone and resynced the device , finally all the cntatcts are now removed .

I again put the contacts through my outlook account and resynced the device with OVI now my unadultreted conatcts are every where


Updatingly

Farhan

No comments:

http://chitika.com/mm_overview.php?refid=schawlaf