Thursday, December 11, 2008

Finally Done

Finally the blog is fixed , after numerous tries with different Themes , many codes of programming , I reverted back to the old color scheme . Atleast now I know 10 ways of how not to fix a blog , quote inspired from Einstein .
The changes made are
I have changed the top header , it's my original design using Adobe Photoshop CS4 , brushes and Google Font . This graphic alone took one hour to make from concept to final rendering
Placement of Adsense has changed , didn't like the ad placement right under the title ,now they are on side and after posts
I've also worked on the side widgets , removed the Time Magazine Quote and Flickr badge for less cluter .
In the coming up version I'm working on having a heading and description on front with main content on another page for ease of reading and less cluter while making it easier to find posts .
I believe that I have to change with time , do some housekeeping of the blog atleast once in six months to keep up with the requirement of times , I hope you like the effort , would love to have your thoughts on this cleaner look
Housekeepingly
Farhan

No comments:

http://chitika.com/mm_overview.php?refid=schawlaf