Monday, February 9, 2009

Installing PC Suite on Win 7

Many of you must have noticed I was not updating my blog for a while , actually last week I was travelling for business purposes so was not able to write much , and since Wednesday all my computers and Server was dead due to virus attack . anyhow now all is working fine , I’ve got XP back and running on my Office Laptop ( Dell Vostro 1310) and for Win 7 on my kid’s machine ( Compaq A940NR)

As a backup measure I’ve keeping both machines identical on software so if one again breaks , I can immediately shift to the next and that includes installation of Pc Suite .

How I did it read at

Permanent Link to Installing PC Suite on Win 7

A simple procedure , harder to find out very easy to use , brought to you by Farhan  ;)

No comments:

http://chitika.com/mm_overview.php?refid=schawlaf