Monday, March 9, 2009

It’s time to say Goodbye

All good things come to an end or move on to something better for more than a year I had been running this blog covering the best of Symbian has to offer , now the time has come to move on .

Two months ago I started an experimental site at

www.senseapplied.com

logo

The site became a good success and within two months had one article as Pick of the Week of Nokia Conversations , another article was picked by teabreak.com.pk as a featured article . 

I also stumbled upon new avenues from the site and got in touch for Nokia Pakistan to review their products such as 5800 Xpress Music . 

I’m also working on new experiments and have ran Win 98 on Nokia E71 .

So I request you to visit the site and add it to your RSS feeds

I had a great time running this blog and thank you all for the support and comments over the years

Take Care

Farhan

3 comments:

Zag said...

Congrats on the new site, hopefully it will be a much bigger success.

Zaheer Iqbal Naru said...

wow this blog must also requires to have some sense rather tech applied to it.

Jennie Victorian said...

Congratulations! I visited your blog and found it very nice. So thanks for sharing your personal information. Waiting for your next blog.

http://chitika.com/mm_overview.php?refid=schawlaf