Sunday, March 2, 2008

Link Dot Net

I had been using Mutinet Broadband for a couple of years without any complain however for Rs 2000 getting a 256kbps connection for a ripoff then came Link DOt Net part of Orascom Egypt also owner of Mobilink Pakistan's premier and largest GSM cellular company , so 14 days ago I subscribed to them for a 512kbps @ Rs 2000 ( USD 35 ) Mutinet gave me 10 days to release my account and true to their word they released my socket in 10 days and I got hooked up with LinkDotNEt the very next day , meanwhile I was getting calls from Link DOt Net to get the line released so they can connect me and immediately connected me as soon as my socket got released , now comes the fun part it's been 2 days I'm using the new service , download speeds at 55 - 60 KB/S and today they further decreased their prices to half i.e now I'll get 1024kbps for the same price hurray I love competition as PTCL ( Pakistan Telecom ) had slashed their prices this weekend , well prices are falling , my downloads are increasing I'm Lovin it ( writing it while eating Double Quarter Pounder and watching Semi Pro ;)


downloadingly

Farhan

No comments:

http://chitika.com/mm_overview.php?refid=schawlaf