Sunday, March 2, 2008

Shakin' It

Motion input is quickly becoming a big craze in upcoming mobiles starting with Nokia 5500 Sport in which the first built in accelerometer debuted now it’s becoming standard in all high end phones by Nokia . My N958GB , thanks to Samir’s Rotateme changes it’s screen from portrait to land scape with a little turn making it suitable for reading books or seeing web pages . Shake SMS with a little shake unlocks the keypad shows the SMS and on another shake locks keypad & goes back to the main standby screen . Flip Silent shuts up the ringer and alarm as I turn my phone over very useful in the mornings for a little snooze . There are other softwares too like Nokmote which makes the phone respond according to movement but I find it too erratic . Shakeme allows the phone to perform a predefined function upon a little shake but it messes with other accelerometer programs .

Well what can I say I love shakin’ it

Farhan

No comments:

http://chitika.com/mm_overview.php?refid=schawlaf