Friday, May 23, 2008

Getting Unregistered SIM is difficult but not impossible

My sister got her phone , Nokia 6320 , stolen at D-Mart last week , it's the first stolen phone in my family , she put it on the conveyer belt to take out money from her purse and when she looked down it was gone , my driver caught the guy but D-Mart security asked them to leave the premises any how the phone was gone but on the brigher side my father couldn;t resist her tears and immediately got her a nokia 6300 and instructed me to get her a new SIM .

now her old SIM was unregistered one so I couldn;t get it blocked and I needed a new SIM so I went to Bahadurabad no avail everyone wanted ID Card which I was not carrying and I had to get the SIM immediately , the solution , I drove to Mehmoodbad , went to a Pan kiosk and asked him for a Zong SIM , no extra charges , no ID card and the I had the SIM .

PTA has to take more drastic actions , 6.5 million SIMs is just a joke almost everyone worth their salt has mutiple SIMs to try different numbers , even our maid changes her number every 3 months to get a better deal .

SIMingly

Farhan

No comments:

http://chitika.com/mm_overview.php?refid=schawlaf