Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Good News and less good news

Ok the Good News are
1) My Nokia N958gb is ok now , Nokia Care took good care of it and returned it as good as new in 15 days

2) missing my Nokia n958gb , I was using my trusty E61 as an alternate phone and needed another one I was about to get a Blackberry Curve when I fell and bought an E71 a better choice I say

3) I no longer use N958gb yes , it's gone , I promised my mom a new phone and she is unable to make her mind about which one to get so till she decides she dumped her 6680 on me ( yes my mom used an ancient phone from 2003 ) and confiscated my N958gb any suggestions about a good slider for my mum will be welcome so nowadays I'm all E with E71 and E61 , the Legend and the Legacy of my blogs

looking forward towards a continuing Saga and dropping a hint on what's coming up on my blog portfolio ;)

Farhan

No comments:

http://chitika.com/mm_overview.php?refid=schawlaf