Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Trip and my phone

The earlier posts were mostly about my trip with my family and how nice I find Americans to be , coming to the technical aspects of my trip

Nokia N958gb is supported on ATT even though their online chat counsler told me they don't

i used my phone mostly for making calls , a few times for GPS as net access was expensive @ 10c per 100 kb on pre pay ,

For GPs I used Nokia Maps 2.0 with maps for NY and MI and they worked like a charm

unfortunately my N958gb died in MI so I had to switch to a Motorola I got for free from ATT ( yes I'm ashamed of myself for using a Hello Moto )

ooh tech tip coming up

If your phone battery dies in a mall , just ask anyof the mobile kiosks selling phone accessories and they will charge it for a buck or two , I got mine charged like that Fairlane Mall and although we settled for 3 bucks , he didn't charged me for him and I being a Pakistani .

Sharingly

Farhan

No comments:

http://chitika.com/mm_overview.php?refid=schawlaf