Saturday, August 30, 2008

Royal Bank of Scotland , first month and they already started Fleecing

I'm an effectee of RBS formerly known as Abn Amro , I'm one of the many who don't believe in interest and pay the bills on time to avoid financial charges thus bank earns nothing from me as I'm also exempted from annual fees . This month as always I paid my bill on 8th Aug through cheque drawn on another Karachi based bank . My payment due date was 13th Aug and guess what they presented my cheque on 19th August 11 days after receiving the cheque
and today when I received my statement of August it contains the following
Rs 700 Late payment
Rs 70 Fed Excise
and Rs 2253 Financial charges
my last bill was of Rs 9357
Total financial charges amount to Rs 3023 or 32 % of what was due
Is this what RBS is upto , minting money by delaying payments at their branches a total ripoff I say . no explanation on financial charges well I'll calculate them as per agreement signed with them and see where they have exceeded .

To get the charges reversed and to get an explanation I called them and after 30 min of wait and giving my data they finally resorted to issue me a complain number to reverse the charges and told me to wait for a few days to receive a call from RBS about their decision

Awaitingly

FArhan

No comments:

http://chitika.com/mm_overview.php?refid=schawlaf