Sunday, August 31, 2008

Thankyou Dell

Finally Dell has listened and has send me a replacement keyboard . In June I purchased a Dell Vostro 1310 from a alocal reseller in Pakistan . The machine was under' international' warranty i.e. reseller assumes no responsibility I have to take the matters with Dell myself . Anyhow it was one of those machines which had a keyboard flaw , the last line was all 1 place forward . Z comes under S not A as in normal keyboards . Dell on complains of boggers have started a keyboard replacement program and I decided to avail that too. I started from posting on the Dell support blog and also sending email to Dell EMEA , soon I received the email that I should wait for Dell UAE to contact me , now Pakistan comes under Dell Singapore not UAE so no one called , I kept on emailing , the rep made the mistake of sending me her phone and as calling UK is only Rs 1per min , I even called her a couple of times and by chance I also found her facebook page where I asked her for my keyboard , the persistance paid and here I'm with my all new kwyboard , Dell has even posted a video online on how to change the keyboard following which I did it .
Thanks Dell

Farhan

No comments:

http://chitika.com/mm_overview.php?refid=schawlaf