Thursday, November 20, 2008

Nokia e71 Firmware Update for MEA

Finally Nokia has released FW update for E71 RM346 for Pakistani ( Urdu / Arabic version ) Phones , I've already updated mne using Singapore coe but was having Character problems on keyboard going back to my native FW now .

My thoughts the FW did made the phone stable no more restarts in middle of conversation but its " UNHACKABLE " no more free applications , ofcourse someone will work out a way for me stability was more important then applications so I switched .

Updatingly
FArhan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

@ farhan! i have updated my e71 on 1st of Dec, but stuck with the same problem of language and keyboard. have u managed to sought out ur problem any guid me to resolve it as well!
regards
umair, islamabad, pakistan

Anonymous said...

Hi, I have also updated the Firmware of Nokia E71 and face the same Keyboard problem. Then I went to Nokia Care in Karachi, where they confirmed that the Keyboard needs to be replaced.

http://chitika.com/mm_overview.php?refid=schawlaf