Thursday, November 20, 2008

Nokia Software Updater is getting Smarter

The latest version of NSU is "smart" . I always whine about Nokia's software updater updating itself with no apparent changes but this time it outdid itself , when I changed the product code ( a horror story I'll write about later ) from Singapore to MEA - Pakistan and ran NSU to update the phone Firmware , it started from 60mb already available / downloaded and proceeded to download the rest of 38.4 mb to update my firmware .

Before that when I asked it to update the software without changing the product code it proceeded to load the FW from memory instead of downloaded the whole 100 + mb of Singapore version .

So Nokia is making changes making applications once called Nokia Bloatware more user friendly , useful and smart keep it up Nokia

Discoveringly

Farhan

No comments:

http://chitika.com/mm_overview.php?refid=schawlaf