Monday, December 15, 2008

My Mosquito Buzz

At some occasions I had wish that I should have  put my phone on Pager mode so as not to disturb others or it deem inappropriate to listen to my phone ring ( nothing funky just ol’ Nokia Ringtone)  . On the other hand I wanted a louder ringtone when driving my car amid all the Traffic .

The solution “  Mosquito Ringtone “

The ringtone comes in many variants according to age of the user

  • 8 kHz For Everyone
  • 10 kHz For Below 60 years
  • 12 kHz For Below 50 years
    14 kHz For Below 45 years
    15 kHz For Below 40 years
    16 kHz For Below 24 years
    17.4 kHz For Below 24 years
    18 kHz For Below 24 years
    19 kHz For Below 24 years
    20 kHz For Below 24 years
    21 kHz For Below 20 years
    22 kHz For Below 20 years

The original concept was to develop a  sound at 17.4 khz to disperse teenagers as it’s piercing sound does annoy the hell of kids but the tech savy kids develop it as a  ringtone for messages and calls to avoid detection by teachers in school .

So I’m using the same at 15 Khz ( tells you about my age )  for those requiring one can get it from

http://www.teenbuzz.org/

Buzzingly

Farhan

No comments:

http://chitika.com/mm_overview.php?refid=schawlaf